- Create a text file with your secret message or hidden data and highlight it, then highlight each of the files you want to secretly add to the image file. As an example, we created one text file called message.txt.
- Highlight and right-click on the file. Select the Add to message.rar option, where “message.rar” is the name of the file you right-clicked on.
- Open a Windows command line window.
- Change to the directory (cd command) that contains the .rar file and the image you use for the hidden text.
- Type a command similar to the example below.
copy /b secret.jpg + message.rar hidden.jpg